martes, 24 de febrero de 2009

EL AMOR: ALGO QUE DECIR


cuando pasás toda tu vida intentando decir algo y al final lo dice otra persona, es algo reconfortante.
de veras.

ojalá sientan esto por alguien, alguna vez en sus vidas

125. MESSAGE - ALLEN GINSBERG

since we had changed
rogered spun worked
wept and pissed together
I wake up in the morning
with a dream in my eyes
but you are gone in NY
remembering me Good
I love you I love you
& your brothers are crazy
I accept their drunk cases
it’s too long that I have been alone
it’s too long that I’ve sat up in bed
without anyone to touch me on the knee, man
or woman, I don’t care anymore, I
want love I was born for I want you with me now
ocean liners boiling over the Atlantic
delicate steelwork of unfinished skyscrapers
back end of the dirigible roaring over Lakehurst
six women dancing together on a red stage naked
the leaves are green on all the trees in Paris now
I will be home in two months and look you in the eyes

Paris, May, 1958

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario